Error in BHIM App, Error Fetching Bank Account Bhim app, Bhim app OTP Error how to solve Bhim app bank error, BHIM App error solution, bugs in Bhim android app, ios apple app & windows app solution in Hindi & English, BHIM App device binding failed error , Transaction Declined, Bheem App Not Working, Mobile Number Verification SMS Failed Problem in Bhim Pay Application
The Indian economy is trying to convert as a cashless economy. The money transaction is now changed and it is used by a mobile application called BHIM App. It is the mobile application which is launched by our Indian Government. People can able to send or receive the money using their bank details. All they want to do is that, they have to install the Bheem payment app into their mobile phones but the main problem for every Indian is “BHIM App error.” Here you can read the full article to get rid for error in BHIM App.
BHIM App Error Solution
The BHIM Payment application is one of the mobile applications. Thus people should download and install into their mobile phones primarily. While starting the application, the user should enter their mobile phone number properly. Using the mobile phone number, the authentication will be sent to the user.
These are the errors of BHIM App:
- OTP error in Bhim App
- Error Message in BHIM App.
- Account does not exist error
- Error Fetching Bank Account
- Space error
- Bhim app Play Store error
- BHIM App Device Binding Failed Error
- Transaction Declined error
- Bhim App Not Working problem
- Mobile Number Verification problem
- SMS Failed
- Android Version below 5.1 Problem
- Dual Sim Error
BHIM App OTP Error Solution
When you select your SIM for OTP then you request for OTP in your mobile phone. Now you get error that is “BHIM App OTP Error“, read here error solution in detail.
- Note that OTP message which is come to the mobile phone number and enter into the application.
- The main cause of the OTP error is your SIM card balance because BHIM App requires Rs. 1.50 minimum balance in your SIM for OTP.
- First Recharge your SIM with Rs. 10 & now again attempt OTP Process.
- After the successful OTP transaction, you get a message “Last sms charges- 1.50”.
Conclusion in Hindi: भीम एप्प के ओटीपी प्राप्त करने में आपको इसीलिए दिक्कत ही रही है। क्योकि आपकी सिम में बैलेंस नही है। जिससे आप ओटीपी प्राप्त करना चाह रहे है। और भीम एप्प ओटीपी के लिए Rs. 1-1.50 चार्ज करता है।
Note: SMS Rates are depend on the operator of SIM like- Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio, Aircel, BSNL & Reliance etc.
Account does not exist error:
After selecting the bank account in BHIM Application, you get an error because your selected account is not connected with your bank account.
Error Message in BHIM App:
One of the question I got form a user, he mentition that “I get error in BHIP App when i doing something, how to solve it?”
Ans- (Updated) The cause of the error is heavy load on the server. You should try at night because that time the load on the server is low. Now this problem resolved in the new version of the App so don’t worry.
Error Fetching Bank Account Solution in BHIM App
First enter the bank account, mobile number and Aadhar card number into the application. Make sure about the details which are entered in the application. Using these details, the application will be linked to the bank account for easy money transaction process. The BHIM Bank related error is “Error Fetching Bank Account”. Read the below step for solution:
- Cause-1: The error in BHIM Application because the bank account is not connected with bank account.
- Cause-2: Wrong selection of bank account is also cause of error.
- Cause-3: Sometimes the error happen due to server problem so try after some time.
- Cause-4: Bhim App not installed correctly, then you should download app from below link form official website.
- अगर आपके भीम एप्प में त्रुटि आ रही है तो आप निचे ऑफिसियल एप्प डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
- At first, exit the BHIM App.
- Open the App Manager in your phone then Delete the BHIM App cache by using this process:
- Open Settings then Apps
- Choose BHIM App
- then Delete Cache
- Now open the BHIM App & Again try to connect with your bank account.
BHIM App Device Binding Failed Error Solution
Method-1: This problem occur in Dual SIM Phones so use the account registered sim on slot 1 then unInstall the app & again download the BHIM App to resolve device binding problem.
Method-2: Due to low storage on phone, so uninstall the unuseful app before installing this app.
Method-3: Uninstall the Phone Lock App or App lock App.
Warning: For Andriod os version less than 5.1. In case of dual sim, Please use your registered number as primary.
if you don’t get rid to this problem then wait for Updated version of Bhim application.
Note: If you get any other problem or error the comment below, we provide solution in detail. Thanks
नोट: अगर आपके भीम एप्प में कोई और त्रुटि आ रही है तो आप निचे कमेंट कर सकते है। आपको हल मिल जायेगा। धन्यवाद॥
Here we read the solution for all bhim app error, now you can read other important information below like- how to send money, receive money, install app etc.
BHIM App apk Download (Official App)
BHIM App Complete Set Up Process (Step By Step)