BHIM App Download, How to use BHIM App IOS, BHIM Payment App Aadhar based UPI Application, How to install BHIM App in Windows, Andriod, IOS & iPhone, Use BHIM App link for online Payment Transfer, BHIM App APK Download Google Play Store, Complete setup process of digital payments app BHIM in Hindi & other languages, BHIM App not working in lower version below 5.1 andriod error solution, Bheem app use for send money & receive money.
“Bharat Interface for Money” App is Known as BHIM App. it is Use for online Payment Transfer on the Based of Adhar Number. BHIM App Support the Demonetisation or Cashless Payment System. PM Narendra Modi Launch the at the Digi Dhan Mela event in Delhi’s Talkatora stadium. BHIM App has been dedicated to Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
Latest Update March 2017: You can download bhim app from links that are given below according to your devices so first read all the rules before using the bhim app. Thanks.
I will launch a Mobile App which will enable easier digital payments & transactions. The App will immensely benefit our citizens.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 30, 2016
BHIM is designed by the National Payment Corporation of India(NPCI). BHIM Payment App is a UPI based payment System. Now using BHIM App you can send money, receive money or make payments for your purchases by simply scanning a QR code.
— BHIM (@NPCI_BHIM) December 30, 2016
How to Use BHIM App:-
Users can Send Money after using BHIM App apk Download process, Two Methods are described here so please read carefully these steps otherwise you will be lose a hugee amount of money.
- Enter Mobile Number or the Payment address of the Recipient. Make sure that recipient is Registered with UPI ID.
- By Entering the Recipient Name and Account Number and Bank IFSC code.
You can Receive Money from anyone using two methods are given here.
- By Entering the Mobile Number or Payment Address.
- By Generating QR code for a Particular Payee.
Scan and Pay online:-
Users Generate a QR Code which can be scanned by other users to make online Payments using BHIM App.
Transaction limit in BHIM Application:-
Limit of Maximum Transaction in BHIM Application Use is Fixed for Everyone There is a Maximum of Rs. 10,000 Per Transaction Permitted and Rs. 20,000 Within 24 Hours.
BHIM App Scheme Announcement in Budget 2017
- 125 Lakh people adopt the BHIM app in 3 months of releasing of application said Arun Jaitley.
- IOS and Windows app coming soon before 1 march 2017.
- There are two schemes introduced in Indian budget 2017.
- First one is BHIM App Referral Bonus Scheme
- Second one is BHIM app Cashback scheme for merchants.
- Transactions at petrol pumps, Toll, Universities fee, colleges, Hospitals and other government and private institutions using the bhim app provide cashback.
How to install BHIM App in Andriod
Customer’s use the BHIM App full form by following the Steps are Given here. steps to install the BHIM App for UPI based Payment.
- First Visit the Google Play Store.
- In the Search Bar Search ” BHIM App“
- Select the “ BHIM ” app from the list after searching and hit the “Download” button.
- Click on the term & Conditions button.
- Allow for the Contact & Media.
- Register your Phone Number by Sending the OTP.
- Select Your bank from Bank List.
Note: BHIM App Charges 1.50 rupee for SMS verification. if you don’t have recharge in your SIM card then you are not eligible for OTP.
BHIM App Complete Process Step by Step:
Step-1: Open the BHIM App & Select the language(English/Hindi).
Step-2: Secure, Simple & Superfast. Read the given details & click on next.
Step-3: Allow the BHIM App to Access of SMS & Phone & click on Let’s Get Started.
Step-4: Allow for both Permissions SMS & Phone Calls.
Step-5: Select the Sim that is attached to your bank account.
Step-6: Now enter password & confirm Password.
Step-7: Select your Bank(That is attached with your selected sim no.).
Step-8: Now you can send money, receive money & Scan & Pay on BHIM App.
BHIM App Supported Bank List:-
We Provide the List off all banks which Support the Aadhar Number Based BHIM App
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank, Dena Bank
- Federal Bank, HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indusind Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank.
Latest Update of error in BHIM App: There is two error occurred on BHIP App.
- Error Fetching bank accounts.
- Error Message.
- Account does not exist.
- error in Bhim App solution
BHIM App Download From Google Play Store:-
User Download the official BHIM App download from the Google Play Store or the Download Link are Given Below. the Detail instruction to use the app are Updates Soon here.
Note: If have any query or Suggestion about BHIM App then Comment below, we assist you as soon as possible.
विशेष सुचना: अगर आप को भीम ऐप्प से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न या सुझाव हो तो आप निचे कमेंट कर सकते हो। धन्यवाद ॥
Download BHIM App Here for Android